meet the team
Kevin Wong D.C.
Dr. Kevin Wong has been licensed Chiropractor for over 25 years serving the Lamorinda, and the greater East San Francisco Bay Area communities.
Dr. Kevin grew up in Orinda attending Glorietta Elementary School, Orinda Intermediate School and Miramonte High School. Upon graduating from Miramonte in 1989, he went to the University of California, Davis.
There he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology in 1993. Finally, he enrolled in Chiropractic School at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, CA and graduated in 1996 with his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree.
Dr. Kevin has been a Chiropractic Lecturer and Seminar Instructor for over 25 years. He teaches over 120 hours per year traveling the United States and Internationally speaking about how Chiropractors can treat the extremities and the spine. He also instructs on understanding, prescribing and utilizing custom orthotics and pillows.
Since graduating from Palmer West in 1996 as Valedictorian of his class and a recipient of a "Clinical Excellence Award", Dr. Kevin has been striving to achieve and maintain very high standards for his practice. He is very proud of the patient family he has cultivated over all these years and they continue to motivate him to keep improving in all aspects of his practice.
His wife, Dr. Isabel Eleazar, is a Chiropractor who graduated from Palmer West in 1999. Together, they have two teenage children and live in nearby Walnut Creek.
A Teacher and Educator
For over 25 years Dr. Kevin has taught 120+ hours of Continuing Education seminars across the United States and Internationally. He lectures to Chiropractors, as a speaker for Foot Levelers, the largest provider of Orthotics in the United States. This is a company dedicated to providing custom molded foot orthotics, pillows, rehabilitation and home exercise products for Chiropractors and patients. These products help people lead healthier lives.
He has taught for over 25 years now across the United States and Internationally.
Dr. Kevin is also post graduate faculty for Palmer College of Chiropractic West, a past instructor at the McKinnon School of Massage in Oakland, the Pleasant Hill Community Center, the Town of Danville and the Orinda Community Center.
Why Choose Dr. Kevin over another Chiropractor?
1. Experience: After over 25 years in practice, he has seen a multitude of health conditions come into the office. There are effective ways to treat sports injuries, pediatric injuries, geriatric injuries and common, everyday injuries. Each patient may require different techniques or protocols for treatment to help them heal efficiently. It helps to have experience and a lot of tools to bring you the best possible results.
2. Dr. Kevin teaches other Chiropractors. Teaching is a passion for Dr. Kevin because he loves it and because he loves people. He thinks of it as an extension of his practice because he spends his time talking and educating his patients. Some of the doctors he has taught have even become patients themselves. As an expert in the extremities of the body (feet, shoulders, etc.), foot analysis, walking and standing postures and custom molded foot orthotics, he travels the U.S. and internationally teaching seminars.
3. Effective, Efficient patient results. Helping patients feel better and getting them out of pain is our main goal. Helping to support their body so their pain doesn't come back is a secondary goal. Dr. Kevin wants to help your pain go away, but he also wants to keep it from coming back. That's why exercising, walking/posture analysis, ergonomics, etc. come into play.
4. Dr. Kevin Stays Up to Date with Current Technology. Dr. Kevin is frequently exposed to the latest technologies and new developments in Chiropractic with all of the lecturing he does. He always wants to put energy into keeping his practice in touch in step with the changing times. Dr. Kevin was the first in the area to have the 3-D, digital, laser foot scanner to analyze the feet and make orthotics. He was also been an early adopter of cold laser therapy in 2009 and stays current with new lasers as they come available.
5. A family friendly practice. Dr. Kevin treats a wide range of age ranges from infants to the elderly. Dr. Kevin has formed and maintained relationships with patients dating back to his first week he began practice. He is proud to be watching many of their children grow up and start families of their own. His practice has been built on word of mouth referrals and staying involved with local community and business organizations. Most of his new patients come from his current patients and professional colleagues in the Medical/Chiropractic/Legal communicates in the local and San Francisco Bay Area.
Isabel Eleazar D.C.
Dr. Eleazar graduated from Palmer West Chiropractic college in 1999. She enjoys helping patients with healthy eating, cleanses, protein shakes and exercise programs. She oversees the staff and also makes sure the office runs smoothly.
She has the dubious honor of dealing with the insurance companies to translate their confusing language, make sure your coverage is working for you and making sure they reimburse us in a timely fashion. She the one to talk to when billing questions arise. She is always out to make sure you are informed, educated and satisfied as much as possible. Insurances are very difficult to deal with these days and Crystal does her best to fight for you and stand up for your rights.
front desk receptionist/biller
Stephany's job is to make your patient experience positive, memorable and smooth. She will guide you through scheduling, paperwork, insurance and some billing issues and make sure you enjoy being part of our patient family.
licensed Massage therapist
jim wong l.m.t
Jim has been massaging for over 20 years and he is well versed in a variety of massage techniques.
- Tui Na
- Deep tissue
- Sports Massage
- Functional Medical Massage
licensed Massage therapist
Michelle Galvin l.m.t
Michelle has been massaging for over 30 years and she is fantastic! She is well versed in a variety of massage techniques from meditative to medical massage.
- Deep tissue
- Sports Therapy
- Pre/post-op care
- ART (Active Release Technique)
- Pre/postnatal care
- Gua Sha
- Myofascial and Neurofascial treatments
- Massage and Sounding integration
- MELT method
- Integrated Ashiatsu
- Vibrational therapy
You can call her directly to schedule and ask her questions at
Kristina Yotive L.Ac, DACM, Nasm CPT
Dr. Yotive graduated from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2015 and has been practicing in the San Francisco Sunset District since 2016. She is thrilled to be expanding her practice to the East Bay where she has recently moved with her husband, 2 year old son and French Bulldog.
Helping individuals stay active is her true passion in life. An adamant mountain biker, snowboarder and former professional dancer, she understands that injuries happen and works hard to help educate patients about how to best get back to the activities they love. She worked as an intern to the acupuncturist for the Golden State Warriors in the 2014/2015 season. She has completed an externship in Hangzhou China in 2015 and received her Clinical Doctorate in 2018. Currently she works as one of the acupuncturists for Smuin Ballet.
Appointments are available to book online: www.healthlings.com
Grace Killpack L.Ac
Grace Killpack is a licensed Acupuncturist who focuses on fertility, women’s health, and psycho-emotional imbalance. She finds honesty, empathy, and compassion to be the most valuable qualities in helping her patients. Her passion in supporting women stems from her own challenges with infertility and the stigma surrounding mental and emotional health.
Grace received her Master’s degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2015, and soon started her practice in San Francisco, where she lived with her husband and two rescue dogs, SheRa and Jerry. They moved to the Lamorinda area after their 9-year journey with infertility concluded with a healthy baby boy.
6:30am - 5:00pm
6:30am - 1:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
6:30am - 1:00pm
6:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday